Street Soccer USA, Soccer for Social Change – Youth Program, Coach
Position: Serve as an accredited Street Soccer USA Coach in the Bay Area.
About Street Soccer USA: www.streetsoccerusa.org
Street Soccer USA builds life changing community based sports programs that reach the least served communities across the United States.
By creating safe places to play and supplying trained, caring coaches, social service coordinators, our curriculum and basic equipment, Street Soccer USA improves the personal capacity of participants to achieve bigger goals in terms of education and employment.
Our character education and life skills programs help participants prepare for success at school, at home and in their community. Our curriculum framework is tailored with age appropriate and situation specific content for every scenario.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coach SSUSA practice 1-5 days per week, June – early August
- Deliver and reinforce SSUSA curriculum with inner city youth
- Complete SSUSA Coaches Training & Accreditation process
- Organize, schedule and coordinate social and educational community based activities
- Passionate about soccer and sports
- Experience working with or volunteering with at risk/underprivileged youth
- Adherence to the SSUSA mission, values and strategy
- Must be at least 16 years with high school diploma or GED
- US Citizen, US National, Lawful Permanent Resident Alien, or have a legal permit or VISA
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent organizational skills, patience and follow-through required
- Minimum of 1 year experience playing or coaching soccer
Email your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com