Dear Community Partners,
Thank you for joining us at Galeria de La Raza last Thursday night. A very special thank you to our host Ani Rivera and our speakers–Gary, Mindy, Paul and Jeannette!
As many of you know, LCF has launched the Nuestro Futuro Fund to make quick strike grants to grassroots Latino-led, legal and advocacy organizations like Centro Legal de La Raza in Oakland. Please help us spread the word and don’t forget, every single donation makes a big difference.
For those of you who couldn’t make it – we missed you and wanted to share some important updates:
- Check out the latest LCF Blog Postfor event highlights and key data points. Please share this blog post on social media!
- Click HEREfor Gary and Mindy’s full presentations.
- Click HERE for a list of Latino-based organizationsthat provide legal representation and immigrant rights advocacy.
- Check out how California’s Latino legislative leaders are taking action with SB6 and AB3.
- Full data on the Latino turnout will be available in 3 days. Once we have that info, we’ll share it.
Last but not least, LCF has two very exciting fellowship opportunities for talented Latino leaders – Program and Policy Fellowship and a Philanthropy and Business Development Fellowship. Please help us spread the word.
Things have changed, but we haven’t lost hope. Please stay connect and reach out with any ideas and opportunities for action!
Feliz Navidad from our hearts to yours!
Masha and your LCF Family
|Masha V. Chernyak
Vice President of Programs and Policy
235 Montgomery Street, Suite 1160 | San Francisco, CA 94104
T: 415.236.4027 | F: 415.870.2678
MChernyak@latinocf.org | www.latinocf.org