Wednesday, October 26th at 11am
Western Addition Career Center
1449 Webster Street, San Francisco, CA 94115
- Offers an opportunity to gain work experience at the airport.
- Paid 8-month internship of 35hrs per week at $19.24 per hour
- Successful candidates move into placement in an airport job.
- Initial 6-week paid SFO orientation 15-20 hrs per week.
- Life skills support during internship: money management, communication, housing and transportation, and job readiness.
- BART tickets/transit tokens provided during program and three months after permanent placement.
- Between the ages of 18 to 25
- GED, Diploma, or Certificate of Completion
- No felony convictions in the last 10 years
- Ability to work 35hrs during the week between 8am to 5pm.
- Either San Francisco resident or having a San Francisco affiliation.
- No experience required.
- Application due November 11th
- Interviews between November 14th and November 24th
- Starting date of January 30, 2017
- Employment track goes thru September 2017
- Transition into employment after that internship.
For more information on the application process and to learn about the internship come to our orientation.