Is Your Youth Employment Program the State-Of-The-Art?
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Time: 9:30AM – 12:30PM
Location: San Francisco Department of Children, Youth & Their Families – Mint Conference Room – 1390 Market Street suite 900, San Francisco
Youth employment programs judge their success by being able to meet their performance standards, but this does not mean that they are anywhere near the state-of-the-art in the youth employment field. This comprehensive workshop will show attendees the best practices in all aspects of youth employment programming so they can compare their current work to the best in the field. The goal is to create comprehensive improvement plans that take program performance far beyond current outcomes and to the highest levels of service possible for youth and employers.
This Training is Ideal For:
- Staff level: Program administration and lead staff
- Years of experience: Beginning, intermediate and advanced levels of experience
- Focus: Program Administration
- Age group: Middle school, high school and TAY
Presented by Larry Robbin, Robbin and Associates
Click here for registration link:
DCYF has revamped our Technical Assistance and Professional Development resources to make it easier to access our training workshops, coaching, and conferences. Please visit the website at: http://www.dcyf.org/index.aspx?page=165
You will find:
- An up-to-date CALENDARof upcoming trainings with descriptions. Registrations open a monthly prior to training date.
- A COACHING REQUEST FORMto request 1-on-1 coaching to addressing specific quality improvement issues your program/agency faces.
- Information about upcoming CONFERENCES.
Over the coming months, we’ll add more content and make the site more informative and easier to use. Please check back regularly to get the latest information about DCYF’s quality improvement efforts.
If you have any questions or feedback, contact Bryant Tan, Senior Analyst, at firstname.lastname@example.org