Good morning & happy Friday!
I want to make sure you know about the Immigrant Family Resource Fair coming up on Saturday, March 19th from 10am-1pm at Balboa HS. (Please see flyers attached in multiple languages.)
The first 100 participants will receive a free consultation with an attorney, where they can ask any immigration related question and the team will do their best to answer. There will also be a “know your rights” presentation as well as an update with the Supreme Court case on DACA and DAPA. In addition, many community based organizations and city departments including Healthy SF will be tabling and giving information to benefits and services available to immigrants individuals.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Marisela E. Esparza, Program Manager at the San Francisco Immigrant Legal & Education Network
Dolores Street Community Services
938 Valencia Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
Phone: (415) 282-6209x*115
Fax: (415) 282-2826
- San Francisco Immigrant Legal & Education Network, click here.
- African Advocacy Network, click here.
- Arab Resource and Organizing Center, click here.
- Asian Law Caucus, click here.
- Asian Pacific Islander Legal Outreach, click here.
- Central American Resource Center, click here.
- Chinese for Affirmative Action, click here.
- Dolores Street Community Services, click here.
- Filipino Community Center, click here.
- La Raza Centro Legal, click here.
- La Raza Community Resource Center, click here.
- Mujeres Unidas y Activas, click here.
- People Organizing to Demand Environmental and Economic Rights, click here.
- Causa Justs::Just Cause, click here.
Feel free to print and distribute flyers: