CCSF College Internships- Planning Intern (interesting projects) & Audit Intern:
|9910 City Planning Intern – 2016 Summer InternshipsTEX-9910-066750||City Planning||$24.69 Per Hour||Friday,
March 18, 2016 5:00 PM
Requires completion of three years (equivalent to 90 semester units or 120 quarter units) of education from an accredited college or university leading to a Bachelor’s Degree in Planning, Architecture, Urban Studies, or a related field.
The San Francisco Planning Department is currently looking for a number of bright and enthusiastic interns to work with staff on a variety of planning projects this summer (June 6 thru Aug. 26). This will be a rewarding and valuable experience for those interested in the planning field and desire introductory work experience or college credit. Interns will conduct research, collect and analyze data, and prepare draft documents for planning work related to urban design, historic preservation, archeology, housing, and sustainable development.
The following internships are available:
- Marketing the City’s ADU (Accessory Dwelling Unit) Program Intern
- Tenderloin Community Development Study Intern
- Black SF Needs Assessment Intern
- Measuring Urban Sustainability & Performance Intern
- Market Street Prototyping Festival Intern
- Places for People Program Intern
- SF Resiliency Program Intern
- The San Francisco Downtown Plan at 30 –Lessons Learned Intern
- Long Range Planning Information System Development Intern
- Civic Center Public Realm Plan Intern
- Housing Researcher, San Francisco’s Existing Housing Stock Intern
- San Francisco Planning Commission Centennial Project Intern
- Mary Brown Memorial Internship: Rousseaus’ Boulevard Tract Landmark District Designation Intern
- Diamond Heights Historic Context Statement Intern
- Excelsior District Historic Context Statement Intern
- Underrepresented Communities Project Intern
- CEQA Impacts to Historic Districts Intern
- Mission Murals Inventory Intern
19.Green House Gas Intern
- Survey of Wind Studies and CEQA and Regulatory Outcomes Intern
- Level of Service (LOS) Reform Intern
- San Francisco Transportation Information Map (TIM) Intern
|920 Public Service Aide-Audit Intern TEX-9920-067224||Controller||$18.64 – $18.64/hour||Continuous||S|
Having no more than one year of studies remaining in an accredited bachelor’s or master’s degree program at an accredited college or university in business, public administration, public policy, accounting, finance, economics, statistics, the social sciences, English, information systems, or a related field.
No previous audit experience is necessary for this classification. Candidates must be willing to learn auditing principles and practices and receive on-the-job training to acquire the ability to apply professional standards and develop auditing skills.
The 9920 Public Service Aide – Assistant to Professionals Audit Intern Program was established to ensure excellent performance in the City and County of San Francisco’s auditor series. The Audit Intern Program introduces incumbents to career opportunities in the auditing field by allowing them to learn about the auditing work environment and to interact with experienced mentors in the Office of the Controller’s City Services Auditor Division, Audits Unit (CSA Audits).
To see additional City and County of San Francisco positions, click here.