How to Get Performance Plus from Your Staff! State-of-the-Art Approaches to Hiring, On Boarding, Motivating, Engaging and Retaining Staff
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2016
Time: 9:00AM – 5:00 PM
Location: San Francisco Department of Children, Youth & Their Families – Mint Conference Room – 1390 Market Street suite 900, San Francisco
The vast majority of nonprofit organizations are using antiquated approaches to hiring, on boarding, motivating, engaging and retaining staff. Using these old strategies limits the ability of the organizations to attract the top talent and get the highest levels of performance, commitment and retention. This workshop will show attendees how to transform state-of-the-art hiring and personnel management practices from the private sector into strategies for nonprofits that will lead to higher levels of performance and lower levels of burnout and turnover
This Training is Ideal For:
- Staff level: Program administration
- Years of experience: Intermediate and advanced levels of experience
- Focus: Program Administration
- Age group: All age groups
Presented by Larry Robbin, Robbin and Associates
Click here for registration link:
DCYF has revamped our Technical Assistance and Professional Development resources to make it easier to access our training workshops, coaching, and conferences. Please visit the website at: http://www.dcyf.org/index.aspx?page=165
You will find:
- An up-to-date CALENDARof upcoming trainings with descriptions. Registrations open a monthly prior to training date.
- A COACHING REQUEST FORMto request 1-on-1 coaching to addressing specific quality improvement issues your program/agency faces.
- Information about upcoming CONFERENCES.
Over the coming months, we’ll add more content and make the site more informative and easier to use. Please check back regularly to get the latest information about DCYF’s quality improvement efforts.
If you have any questions or feedback, contact Bryant Tan, Senior Analyst, at email@example.com