- Student must currently be a senior in a high school within the nine counties of the San Francisco Bay Area (Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, and Sonoma)
- Complete the FAFSA/Dream Act application by the March 2nd priority deadline
- Have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) less than $10,000
- Plan to attend a four-year or two-year institution in the fall following your graduation from high school
- Have a letter of recommendation from an adult who knows you well and can comment on something specific in your background
- When awarded, recipients are required to attend the College Bound Brotherhood events, including the orientation, the graduation ceremony held in late May 2016, the College Bound Brotherhood “Get Ready for College” event held in late June 2016, and the persistence events in the winter and spring
To apply, click here.