2016 marks the countdown to the 13th summer of SMASH Academy! Since 2004, SMASH Academy has helped bring a rigorous STEM education to hundreds of students from low-income, underrepresented communities. A few SMASH facts:
- 5-week, 3 year STEM acceleration summer residential and academic year program
- Rising 10th grade high school students of color are eligible to apply
- FREE of cost
- Locations at Berkeley, Stanford, UCLA, and UC Davis*
*Starting Summer 2016
The SMASH 2016 application deadline is fast approaching — March 1, 2016. The registration deadline is February 15, 2016. We would like your help in making sure that students know about this transformative opportunity. How can you help?
- Email this note and this e-flyer out to your community of networks
- Tweet #SMASHAcademy is a free #STEM program for HS students of color & low-income. Apply today! http://bit.ly/1PSLert
- Instagram or Facebook this image
To learn more, visit www.lpfi.org/smash.