There is a job opening coming up in our Bay Area All Stars Project office. They will be setting up interviews in the coming weeks.
Full Time NonManagement
All Stars Project of the San Francisco Bay Area (ASP of SF)
The Program Coordinator is a vital position in the programming of the ASP of the SF Bay Area and is the lead producer of the All Stars Talent Show Network (ASTSN) and the Development School for Youth (DSY). As lead producer of the ASTSN, this position will be responsible for producing community organizing activities and talent show network events. The position also coordinates all elements associated with the production of the DSY program. The Program Coordinator works closely with the ASP of the SF Bay Area team to produce and coordinate new and existing special program initiatives and partnerships. The position also participates in youth and community outreach, and contributes to the overall growth of the ASP of the SF Bay Area. The Program Coordinator reports to the City Leader and works closely with the Fundraising Manager/Development Officer.
Coordinate daytoday production of the ASTSN, DSY and Talented Volunteers programs. This includes but is not limited to:
o Produce talent show auditions, workshops, and shows.
o Recruit, train, schedule, and coordinate youth, adult volunteers, and interns to work in ASP
of the SF Bay Area programs and activities.
o Organize young people involved in ASTSN to participate in other ASP programs and special
o Coordinate the Development School for Youth weekly workshops and special events.
o Provide administrative and programmatic support to the City Leader.
o Maintain the DSY and ASTN program databases including entering & updating data on a
weekly basis, and maintaining accuracy of overall database.
o Assist with youth and community outreach one or more times per month (as determined by
City Leader) through phone calling, community organizing, and speaking engagements. o Coordinate the ASTSN and DSY program budgets.
- Implement the All Stars philosophy and performance approach in all activities.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports on all areas of responsibility.
- Perform administrative duties for ASP of SFBA operation.
- Complete additional requests assigned by the City Leader.
- Understanding of povertyrelated issues and a commitment to creating educational and development opportunities for innercity youth in outofschool contexts and settings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate the All Stars mission and strategies to a broad range of people.
- Detailoriented, organized, and motivated.
- Strong desire for community organizing.
- Proven capacity to organize and produce events.
- Strong administrative skills including use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Leadership skills and ability to represent the All Stars Project in a varied environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with the program’s many constituents,
including youth people, volunteers, corporate partners, and community members.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license recommended.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience. Excellent benefit package.
Send cover letter and resume with minimum salary requirements to email@example.com. Please indicate “Program Coordinator, SFBA” in the subject line of your email for fastest consideration.
PDF of job description: All Stars Project