Street Soccer USA, Soccer for Social Change – Youth Program, Coach
Position: Serve as an accredited Street Soccer USA youth coach 2‐4 weekday afternoons
(Maximum of 3 hours per day) per week in San Francisco.
Location: Various locations in San Francisco: Western Addition, Tenderloin, SOMA, Mission Hours: (Flexible) 10‐20 Hours Per Week in the Afternoons
About Street Soccer USA: www.streetsoccerusa.org
If you love soccer and working with kids in order to transfer life skills then Street Soccer USA is the perfect fit for you!
We work in urban communities across the country using our “Street Skills” based soccer curriculum to reinforce valuable life skills to our participants.
We believe that through soccer we can end poverty and serve underprivileged children through our consistent and caring approach to coaching and mentoring while promoting healthy lifestyles and growing the love of the beautiful game. Please see a video of this in practice here.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coach SSUSA practice 2‐4 times a week for a maximum of 3 hours per day
· Deliver and reinforce SSUSA curriculum with youth participants on a daily basis
· Complete SSUSA Coaches Training & Accreditation process
· Organize, schedule and coordinate social and educational community based activities
Feedback, Evaluation, and Documentation:
· Maintain SSUSA participant demographics and attendance in SSUSA Salesforce database platform
· Monthly meetings with SSUSA‐SF Chief Operating Officer and weekly status updates with SSUSA‐SF Program Director
· Passionate about soccer and sports
· Experience working with or volunteering with at risk/underprivileged youth · Adherence to the SSUSA mission, values and strategy
· Must be at least 18 years with high school diploma or GED
· US Citizen, US National, Lawful Permanent Resident Alien, or have a legal permit or VISA
· Good interpersonal skills, excellent organizational skills, patience and follow‐through required
· Minimum of 1 year experience playing or coaching soccer Compensation: $15‐$20/hour based on experience
Contact: Please email resume and cover letter to Benjamin at email@example.com to apply