Community Based Partner,
Check out the latest jobs available at the San Francisco International Airport.
It is important to note that Employment & Community Partnerships (ECP)Staff does not screen applicants for all Airport Tenant openings listed on Flysfo.com/jobs. Only openings that request resumes be submitted to EICJOBS are screened. For all other openings follow the directions on the job listing located in the “How to Apply” section of the listing.
A few reminders before referring your applicants:
- All applicants must be able to pass a drug test.
- No felony convictions within the last ten years.
- Applicants must have an open schedule and able to work weekends and holidays.
- We offer assistance with transportation costs (post-employment)
- Childcare and housing referrals available
Employment Information Center
Contact the SFO Employment Information and Housing Information Center to learn about career opportunities with Airport Tenants.