Please continue to pass along this information to students and community partners. We are also willing to support students by providing application workshops upon request, for groups of 10 or more.
San Francisco YouthWorks
is Hiring for the 2015 Summer Session!!!
San Francisco YouthWorks is a unique high school internship program designed to expose youth to public service careers and build job readiness skills in a supportive environment. YouthWorks offers: Paid internships in city government ($12.25/hr), interns can work up to 20 hours a week of during the 2015 Summer session (early-June through early-August).
2015 Summer Program Eligibility Requirements:
– Entering the 11th or 12th grade for the 2015/2016 school year
– Live AND go to school in San Francisco
– Be able to work at least 16 hours per week, Monday—Friday between 9am and 5:00pm
– Commit to participate for the entire summer session (early-June through early-August) and will not miss a week of work.
– Be able to present original documents to meet YouthWorks’ requirements.
o Required documents are:
o Social Security (must be original and signed)
o Picture ID (CA ID, School ID, Passport, etc.)
o Proof of Age (if ID does not list birth date) Valid Permanent Residents / Alien Card (if applicable)
Applications Released: March 16, 2015
Application Deadline: April 17, 2015 before 5pm!
(Available at our office 2012 Pine St or at www.sfyouthworks.org)
Please feel free to contact YouthWorks at (415) 202-7911 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
And visit our website for applications and more details at www.sfyouthworks.org