Sales and Service Representative
(Please see attachment for more information)
The SSR acts as the account manager for our valued customers. You will visit your own book of customers throughout the course of the day, maintaining and servicing our dish machines and ensuring customer satisfaction by responding to inquiries and requests and proactive problem solving.
Must have valid CA driver’s license.
The SF Foodhub Operations & Delivery Team is the face of Good Eggs. We’re looking for friendly, upbeat and hard-working team members to provide exceptional customer service within our warehouse and on delivery routes.
Our Ops & Delivery team members currently work Monday through Friday. New team members are eligible for full-time employment after their 3-week initial training period.
Deliver local food door-to-door
Pack customer orders as part of the operations team
Participate in ongoing warehouse maintenance and upkeep
Customer service, delivery driving or operations experience
Team player attitude: no task is too small!
Clean driving record
Personal car in good working condition and with valid insurance that you are willing to use for Good Eggs deliveries (with compensation for mileage)
Smartphone you are willing to use with our dispatcher ap and navigation (we offer a subsidy for those who need help buying a smart phone)
An intense love for food and desire to support our mission!
Desired but not required qualifications:
Knowledge of Bay Area roads and freeways:
A passion for food!
SF Tech Firm
Customer Service Representative
SF Tech firm is looking for a customer service representative to join our expanding customer support team. We are looking for someone with extraordinary customer service skills to be part of our fast-paced, dynamic culture. Responsibilities include responding to customer phone calls, email and help requests; reviewing content uploaded by members; removing and taking action regarding objectionable material; and other administrative and support duties as assigned.
Bilingual Required (any language)
Previous online customer service experience, minimum 1 year
Call center/phone support experience, minimum 3 years
Excellent soft skills
Must be very detailed oriented, organized, and able to use multiple systems appropriately
Ability to learn quickly and maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced environment
Ability to make independent decisions and exercise good judgment
Ability to work as part of a team and balance workload
Ability to handle conflict appropriately and professionally
Advanced computer skills: Internet, email ticketing system, administrative tools
SF Tech Firm
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Part-time 8:00 am to noon. Monday through Friday
- This position reports to the Office Manager.
- Empty, load, and run dishwashers in five kitchens three floors. Repeat as needed.
- Restock the kitchens on all floors, including but not limited to: soda
- coolers, snack bins and trays, coffee & accruements, and anything else
- that needs replenishing.
- Clean tables and counters as needed.
- Brew coffee in three kitchens.
- Clean and maintain the appearance of the kitchens.
- Spot clean carpets as needed.
- Note areas that need paint touch-ups and communicate to the Office Manager.
- Clean and organize conference rooms as needed, including white boards.
- Clean glass (doors & walls) in the kitchens.
- Communicate with Office Manager any needs, issues, and items that need restocking.
- Stock kitchen and office deliveries as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Looking for a self-starter who has excellent interpersonal skills, work ethic, and sharp attention to details.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
Health, Dental, Vision, and other benefits offered
MV Transportation– 25 Openings!
- Successfully drives a fixed bus route, arriving and departing scheduled time points, with emphasis on safety and service.
- Ensuring the safety of all passengers by use of appropriate on-board restraints.
- Ensure safe and clean vehicle condition at the start and end of each shift.
- Communicate effectively with dispatch or central office personnel via two way radio and mobile data terminal.
- Adjust to variables in normal working conditions, including adverse weather, traffic and construction, passenger problems, accidents and trip changes.
- Provide excellent customer service, including assistance in boarding and deboarding, supplying information and responding appropriately in the event of emergency.
- Document thoroughly the course of the day, including odometer readings, times, and passenger information.
- Accurately collect and reconcile cash fares collected from customer.
- Education: High School Diploma is not required
- Experience: No previous commercial driving experience required. Must have Class B Learners Permit, with Passenger Endorsement. Must be at least 21 years old for a revenue service driving position.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Must be able to read, write and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires and to make entries on reports and records. Must be able to obtain a Medical Examiner’s Certificate
Para-Transit Bus Drivers- $13.90 an hour paid training, $15.90 an hour after Training with regular pay increases
The Para-Transit Bus Driver is responsible for safely operating a van–type company vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation. This is a full-time position with work available year round. Experienced drivers and entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles
- Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities
- Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters
- Assisting riders on and off the vehicle
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Current and valid CA Driver’s License, Class C – no special license is required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical
- Able to read a map and a strong knowledge of San Francisco, CA
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills
- A current copy (within 30 days) of your MVR (H-6) is required upon application
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule that will include evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Good verbal and written communication skills; must be fluent in English
- Experience working with people with disabilities a plus
- Computer experience a plus
Forest Restaurant Supply
A provider of restaurant supplies and equipment to local restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Customer Service Representative
- Effectively present and discuss our products and services to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding of customers’ needs
- Write up customer orders and price quotations, process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner and collect deposits or payments
- Deliver value to customers by recommending products or services
- Handle customer calls professionally and efficiently to provide information about products or services and taking or entering orders
- Attend to customer questions and concerns, and facilitate resolution
- High school diploma or equivalent, experience in customer service/sales is a plus
- Must be able to demonstrate professionalism and courteousness in handling customers
- Exceptional phone and customer service skills; positive and upbeat attitude
- A self-starter with excellent problem solving skills
- Dependable & reliable
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including Saturdays and holidays
Tenderloin Housing Clinic
THC operates the City’s largest permanent housing program for single homeless adults and is a leading provider of legal services to low-income tenants.
Janitor – High School degree or equivalent preferred. Minimum of 1 year of experience in janitorial work strongly preferred. Follow a daily schedule of janitorial duties including, but not limited to, sweeping,
vacuuming and mopping floors and stairwells; trash removal; cleaning and stocking all tenant and staff bathrooms; dusting and cleaning windows; and cleaning all common areas.
Maintenance Worker – High School degree or equivalent strongly preferred. Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in professional building maintenance, or
must have demonstrated maintenance skills while working in a non-maintenance position. Must have a valid California Driver’s License and a good driving record.
Representative Payee – High School degree or equivalent required; BA/BS degree strongly preferred. Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with diverse, low-income
Individuals. Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience working directly with individuals with dual diagnoses. New Roads provides money management services to low-income clients who are on community supervision with San Francisco’s Adult Probation Department (APD), and who are temporarily staying in APD’s stabilization and transitional housing units in San Francisco in accordance with Tenderloin Housing Clinic’s (THC) Mission, Core Values, and Customer Service Philosophy.
Case Manager – Manage caseload of 60-90 depending on site, conduct initial placement visits to tenants placed in MPP hotels, conduct follow up visits and needs assessments, and aid clients in establishing and maintaining appropriate benefits.
- HS diploma required, BA preferred
- One-year experience working with low-income population
- Case management and/or outreach experience
Current Opportunities with THC (updated weekly)
Job Title Compensation Shift Maintenance Worker (On-Call) $16.34 hourly Day (on-call)
Representative Payee –
New Roads (Full time & part-time benefited available)
Case Manager $20.18 hourly Day
Please refer questions regarding openings to either Warren Aulenbach (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Rito Andujo (email@example.com). All resumes must be sent to SFJobs@Manpower.com in order to be considered. All positions are located in San Francisco unless otherwise stated.