The RAMP-SF program at the San Francisco Conservation Corps has officially started and we are looking for more awesome applicants!
Reconnecting All through Multiple Pathways
RAMP-SF at the San Francisco Conservation Corps is a program for young adults who need a new direction – a positive connection to employment. As a participant of RAMP, young adults will get on a path towards independence and actively participate in their community with:
Young adults must be:
- Be between 18-24 years old
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to communicate in English
- Demonstrate commitment, ambition and an interest in working outdoors and in the trades!
Certifications Our Participants Will Receive
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid
- Solar Photovoltaic Installation
- Flagging and Traffic Control
- Confined Space
Our next RAMP class is slated to start this coming December 2013. Interested persons are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, so they can complete the application process and take part in this great opportunity!
If you would like to host a RAMP-SF Information Session, please feel free to drop me a line!
Amber Lea Whitman, Ed.D. | Recruitment and Retention
San Francisco Conservation Corps
102 Fort Mason | San Francisco, CA 94123