The San Francisco Conservation Corps is recruiting for their upcoming August 2013 orientation!
Before a person can apply, they must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be a resident of San Francisco and provide current proof of residency
- Be able to provide 1-9 documents (Picture ID with photo and name, Social Security or birth certificate).
- Do not possess a high school diploma
Note: we do not have open slots for applicants with high school diplomas at this time, but they are encouraged to submit an application to be put on our waitlist.
- Must currently be at least 18 years of age
Below is an overview of the application process:
- To apply, interested persons should go directly to our office located in Upper Fort Mason, Building 102 and ask for an application.
- Once an application is completed, an interview will be scheduled.
- If the applicant does well at their interview, they will then be asked to attend a 5-day orientation. Applicants are paid for 3 of the 5 days they attend orientation.
- Upon successful completion of the orientation, applicants will be asked to officially join the San Francisco Conservation Corps.
Questions? Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org