||Van Driver CA
||El Bethel Arms
||Compensation and Benefits: $10.50 – 13.90 per hour, depending on experience. Plus a full benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, long-term disability, term life insurance, and a pension plan.
Seeking a full-time (40 hrs per week) Van Driver to provide transportation to assist residents and site. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- On a regular schedule, transports, residents to medical services, shopping centers, social services and other approved destinations.
- When required, provides other transportation and assists passengers in and out of vehicle.
- Maintains daily vehicle log including mileage, fuel and lubricant usage, and other data requested by Administrator.
- Maintains trip record log including passengers, mileage, time and destinations (and/or other data)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a valid Class B driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.