- How are families in San Francisco faring economically?
- How can we support family retention by promoting strategies for families’ economic stability, advancement and success?
- What Family Economic Success innovations are making a difference?
- What new Family Economic Success resources, programs and services can you connect families with?
- What new Family Economic Success initiatives can you or your organization get involved with?
Hope you can join us for the 6th Annual San Francisco Family Economic Success Forum on Friday, May 17 at the San Francisco Federal Building at Mission and 7th Street. This event is free for SF Family Support Network Members ($20 for non-Members) and will include a networking breakfast of breakfast burritos, churros, fruit, hot chocolate, and coffee. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
We have Mayor Ed Lee, Board of Supervisors President David Chiu, Supervisor David Campos, Supervisor Mark Farrell, Supervisor Jane Kim, and several great presenters all scheduled to be there, but most importantly, we’d love to have YOU!
By participating in this event, you will not only benefit from networking and resource information, but you will also publicly demonstrate your interest and commitment to promote the economic success of families. The more people we bring together around these critical issues which include Housing, Workforce Development, Education, and access to programs and benefits that promote Family Economic Success, the better we can collectively support San Francisco’s families.
Here’s the link for more information and to register: http://familyeconomicsuccessforum2013.eventbrite.com
Please feel free to share it with other colleagues and contacts who might be interested to participate.
Hope to see you!
Andrew Russo Co-Founder & Director San Francisco Family Support Network 1390 Market Street, Suite 900