Hello AFA Council members and AFA Town Hall Planning Committee,
I’m attaching the link to register for the AFA Town Hall Event on May 10. If you haven’t done so already, please register yourself and then forward the message below to your networks. The more attendees from a variety of organizations who attend, the better the event will be! Please help us spread the word!
May 10 AFA Town Hall Event: Registration is Open!
Friday, May 10, 2013; 10am to 1pm
City College of San Francisco Ocean Campus
50 Phelan Ave
San Francisco, CA 94112
The Afterschool Advisory Council is inviting all San Francisco OST staff to attend an exciting event designed to promote innovation and increase collaboration within the San Francisco OST community.
- · Learn about current and past Afterschool for All efforts and how they apply to your work.
- · Provide feedback on what you see as opportunities and challenges within the field
- · Share your innovative practices and thoughts on the future of out of school time in San Francisco.
Co-sponsors: SFUSD, DCYF, SF Beacon Initiative, SF Summer Learning Network, SF Out of School Time Coalition, City College’s Child Development & Family Studies Dept. – Youth Worker/ School Age Program, and SF State University’s Dept. of Child and Adolescent Development, Child Care Planning and Advisory Council, the Human Services Agency Office of Early Childcare and Education, Children in Nature Forum, and the Youth Employment Coalition
And Finally, The Top Three Reasons to Attend the AFA Town Hall Event:
1. Contribute to the cutting edge of OST thinking, planning, and policy
2. Connect (or reconnect) with other OST providers in one of the biggest OST gatherings of the year
3. Bagels, bagels, bagels!!
Coordinator for AFA, Bridge to Success
SF Dept of Children, Youth & Their Families
1390 Market St, Suite 900
San Francisco, CA 94102