I hope this message finds you enjoying this festive season with loved ones. Currently, the San Francisco Conservation Corps is actively recruiting for their upcoming January 28th orientation…
Before a person can apply, theymust meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be a resident ofSan Francisco andprovide current proof of residency.
- Be able to provide 1-9 documents (Picture ID with photo and name, Social Security or birth certificate). Documents must be originals and not copies.
- Do not possess a high school diploma.
Note: At this time, we do not have open slots for applicants with high school diplomas but they are encouraged to submit an application and will be put on a waitlist.
- Must currently be 18 years of age.
Below is an overview of the application process:
- To apply, interested persons should go directly to our office located in Upper Fort Mason, Building 102, and ask for an application. They can also ask to speak with me, Amber Lea, to answer any questions.
- Once an application is completed, an interview will be scheduled.
- If the applicant does well at their interview, they will then be asked to attend a 4-day orientation. Applicants are paid for 3 of the 4 days they attend orientation.
- Upon successful completion of the orientation, applicants will be asked to officially join the San Francisco Conservation Corps.
In order to be invited to orientation, applicants must complete all steps.
Questions? Please feel free to contact me at415-928-7417 x313.