Employment Opportunities at DCYF & Beyond
The Department of Children, Youth & Their Families provides an exciting and challenging work environment for those interested in serving San Francisco’s children, youth, and their families. The staff is highly motivated, experienced, and diverse. Most DCYF staff work full-time from offices located in San Francisco’s Civic Center.
Updated Monday, November 26, 2012
Openings at DCYF
· There are no open positions at DCYF at this time. Openings with DCYF Grantees, Partners, and Other City Departments
* Asian American Recovery Services, Inc <http://www.aars.org/category/careers/> . has several open positions.
* The Beacon Initiative <http://22.214.171.124/modules/showdocument.aspx?documentid=414> is hiring an Executive Director. * Boys and Girls Clubs of San Francisco <http://www.kidsclub.org/contact-us/careers/> has several open positions.
* California Academy of Sciences <http://calacademy.snaphire.com/> has several open positions
* Catholic Charities CYO <http://community.cccyo.org/page.aspx?pid=254> has several open positions.
* The Children’s Creativity Museum <http://creativity.org/programs/application-education-internship-program/> is hiring an Education Intern.
* Edgewood Center for Children and Families <http://www.edgewood.org/whoweare/careers/current-openings.html> has several open positions.
* GLIDE <http://www.glide.org/page.aspx?pid=416> has several open positions.
* Growth & Learning Opportunities (GLO) <http://www.proven.com/growth–learning-opportunities-san-francisco-ca> has several open positions.
* Huckleberry Youth Programs <http://www.huckleberryyouth.org/careers.html> has several open positions.
* Jewish Community Center of San Francisco <http://jccsf.snaphire.com/vacancies> has several open positions.
* Larkin Street Youth Services <http://www.larkinstreetyouth.org/about-us/employment-at-larkin-street/> has several open positions.
* Real Options for City Kids <http://www.rocksf.org/contactus.php> is hiring several positions.
* The Reentry Council <http://www.jobaps.com/sf/sup/BulPreview.asp?R1=PEX&R2=1823&R3=058286> is hiring a Policy Coordinator.
* Richmond District Neighborhood Centers <http://rdnc.org/job-announcements/> is hiring a Parent Involvement/Family Literacy Program Assistant.
* San Francisco Child Abuse Prevention Center <http://www.sfcapc.org/contact_us/jobs_and_internships> has several open positions.
* SF YMCA <http://www.ymcasf.org/who_we_are/employment/job_listings> has several open positions.
* Streetside Stories <http://www.streetside.org/get-involved/jobs.htm> has several open positions.
* Support for Families of Children with Disabilies <http://www.supportforfamilies.org/jobs.html> is hiring an HRIIC Director. * Wu Yee Children’s Services <http://www.wuyee.org/join-us/employment-opportunities/> has several open positions.
* Youth UpRising <http://www.youthuprising.org/about-us/who-we-are/job-opportunities> has several open positions.
* Richmond Area Multi-Services (RAMS) <http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/npo/3425965442.html> is currently searching for a Mental Health Consultant (part-time)
* Mission Graduates <http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/npo/3459955924.html> is hiring a program assistant.
San Francisco’s public schools are looking for outstanding individuals seeking to make an impact in the classroom.
A great place to learn.
A great place to work.
Click Here for SFUSD Job