I hope this message finds you well and enjoying the start of the festive season! Currently, the San Francisco Conservation Corps is actively recruiting for their upcoming orientation…
Before a person can apply, they must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be a resident ofSan Francisco and provide current proof of residency.
- Be able to provide 1-9 documents (Picture ID with photo and name, Social Security or birth certificate). Documents must be originals and not copies.
- Do not possess a high school diploma.
Note: At this time, we do not have open slots for applicants with high school diplomas but they are encouraged to submit an application and will be put on a wait list.
- Must currently be 18 years of age.
Below is an overview of the application process:
- To apply, interested persons should go directly to our office located in Upper Fort Mason, Building 102, and ask for an application. They can also ask to speak with Chase Torres to answer any questions – he will be scheduling interviews as he receives applications.
- Once an application is completed, an interview will be scheduled.
- If the applicant does well at their interview, they will then be asked to attend a 4-day orientation. Applicants are paid for 3 of the 4 days they attend orientation.
- Upon successful completion of the orientation, applicants will be asked to officially join the San Francisco Conservation Corps.
Our next orientation is scheduled for the week ofDecember 17, 2012. In order to be invited to orientation, applicants must complete all steps.
Questions? Please feel free to contactChase Torres at415-928-7417 extension313.