Do you have legal questions about your small business?
Find out how to get up to 40 minutes of commercial legal assistance through Legal Office Hours with Hanson Bridgett and Legal Services for Entrepreneurs. Our next session is October 3, 2012.
LEGAL OFFICE HOURS
WHEN: Wednesday, Oct. 3 from 4 pm – 6 pm
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2012
WHERE: West Bay Conference Center 1290 Fillmore Street at Eddy
Presented by: Hanson Bridgett & Legal Services for Entrepreneurs (LSE)
At Legal Office Hours, small business owners and entrepreneurs can make appointments with Urban Solutions to receive the following legal services:
- Appointment with a lawyer from Hanson Bridgett LLP about your business legal issue, and
- Appointment with a lawyer from Legal Services for Entrepreneurs for referrals to other resources for your business legal issue.
Hanson Bridgett LLP During your appointment, Hanson Bridgett lawyers will be available to discuss your business transactions, common legal terms used in the business world, and the impact of your business decisions on your legal rights and obligations. Raise questions concerning:
- LEASING TERMS, NEGOTIATION AND RENEGOTIATION (tenant’s rights, right to terminate, option to renew)
- ENTITY FORMATION (forming a corporation or limited liability company)
- CONTRACT TERMS AND NEGOTIATION (scope of work, limiting liability, right to terminate)
- EMPLOYMENT ISSUES (hiring and firing personnel, working as an independent contractor)
Legal Services for Entrepreneurs
After your Legal Offices Hours appointment, LSE attorneys will be available to offer the following services:
- Referrals to LSE programs that provide legal training and free legal assistance on an ongoing basis
- Referrals to other legal service providers, including immigration, employment, and civil rights organizations
- Referrals to moderate-fee attorneys who can help you with your business needs
Reserve your appointment today! Space is limited.
CALL (415) 553-4433 ext 101 or email email@example.com with questions or to reserve a spot. * Attorneys will not be able to address threatened or pending litigation.
** Hanson Bridgett attorneys are available on a pro bono basis to Urban Solutions clients during the scheduled Legal Office Hours appointment only, unless the attorney indicates otherwise in writing. Urban Solutions requests that you do not share the contact information of Hanson Bridgett attorneys with others for any reason. If legal advice is required outside of Legal Office Hours, please contact Janelle Block at415-553-4433 ext. 101 and resource assistance will be provided.