U.S. Attorney Melinda Haag in partnership with San Francisco Mayor Edwin Lee, California State Superintendent of Public Instruction Tom Torlakson and San Francisco Superintendent of Schools Richard A. Carranza invite you to join them for an important event.
Friday, September 14th
8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Futures Without Violence, The Presidio, San Francisco
This executive-level summit is designed to bring together local, state and federal leaders in law enforcement and education, foundation and community leaders, social media experts, senior policy advisors and decision-makers in a dynamic conversation to share best practices and learn from one another.
- U.S. Department of Education Assistant Secretary Russlynn Ali
- Assistant U.S. Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division (USDOJ) Tom Perez
- Rosalind Wiseman, Best-selling Author of “Queen Bees and Wannabees” and “Queen Bee Moms and King Pin Dads”
- Lee Hirsch, Director of the acclaimed documentary “Bully”
- And many more voices in the important conversation on the challenge of bullying response and prevention, the impact on school climate, and the long-term and often devastating impact on youth.
More details, a full agenda, and registration link will be available shortly on the Summit webpage.
Please note that participation is by invitation only and seating is extremely limited. Please contact the conference planners with any questions that you have.