Do you like sports? Possess at least six months to one year of superior customer service skills? LIDS is seeking 8 part-time sales associates who really enjoy working with customers. You must be a very reliable person and outgoing. If you are in school, the managers are open to working with your schedule but you must be able to work at least 20 hours a week and weekends.
SFO Employment Information Center job listing position details
Sales Associate (8 Positions)
San Francisco International Airport
Perform functions of the LIDS Retail store to include providing a premier customer experience and controlling expenses through general store operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Produce sales gains, by delivering exceptional customer service.
· Meet or exceed Company sales standards in all individual statistics.
· Participate in store maintenance per the guidelines in the Brand Visual Guide including: proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
· Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Company Dress Code Policy.
· Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
· Participate in processing all inbound merchandise shipments, in-store price changes and store-to-store or store-to-distribution center product transfers in an accurate and timely manner, as directed by the Store Manager.
· Assist with accurate product counts in a consistent and timely manner.
· Support and adhere to all LIDS Retail policies, procedures and guidelines.
· Other duties as assigned.
HOURS PER WEEK
RATE PER HOUR
Discounts – 40% off at any Lids store, online, Journeys, and Johnston & Murphy’s
Varies – must be able to work weekends.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear, audible and professional manner.
· Ability to read and operate a computer.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
· Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
· Must pass 10-year background check.
HOW TO APPLY
Email resume as MS Word attachment to: email@example.com and include in the subject line “Lids – Sales Associate.” ONLY MS Word attachments will be accepted. Please email by TUESDAY, AUGUST 7, 2012.
AUGUST 7, 2012
COMPANY WEB SITE