Covenant Aviation Security
San Francisco International Airport
Provide frontline security and protection of air travelers, airports, and airplanes. We will train you.
- Responsible for identifying dangerous objects in baggage, cargo and on passengers and preventing those objects from being transported on to the aircraft.
- Carry out duties in a professional and courteous manner, providing exceptional customer service.
- Use diverse, cutting edge electronic detection and imaging equipment.
- Perform wanding, pat down searches, and operation of x-ray machines, baggage screening and airline ticket checks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Job requires standing 100% of time.
- Constant standing, lifting, twisting, and bending.
- At times, the work environment can be fast paced, and highly stressful.
- At times, the work environment can be crowded.
- Constant standing, lifting, twisting and bending.
- Airport temperatures may vary.
HOURS PER WEEK
Part time (20 – 32 hours per week)
RATE PER HOUR
$15.00/hr during training; $19.67/hr once training is completed and testing passed
- No cost healthcare for employees (medical, dental and vision).
- Participation in Company 401K program.
- Paid life insurance.
Must be available to work any shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must be United States citizen.
- Excellent speaking, understanding, and written communication of the English language.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills and software.
- Ability to work variable work schedule, including holidays and weekends. Shifts will vary.
- Good attendance and stability in work history.
- Military, law enforcement, or customer service experience is a plus.
- Ability to pass 10-year background investigation.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online by THURSDAY, JULY 26, 2012…see direct link below. Please submit resume in order for us to properly consider your application.
JULY 26, 2012
COMPANY WEB SITE
The SFO Employment Information Center is located in the International Terminal Main Hall (“G” side) near the SFO BART station. The Center is open Monday – Friday, 10 AM – 3 PM. You may call the Center at 650-821-5246. Job listings are also found on the Airport web site at www.flysfo.com (under “About SFO”).