In case this may be of interest to you, the San Francisco Family SupportNetwork wanted to invite you to join us for this key (and free) annual eventthat focuses the City’s attention on how San Francisco’s families are faringeconomically and what is and can be done to support them to be financiallysuccessful.
We have some greatpresenters – including incoming SFUSD Superintendent Richard Carranza,awardees, and delicious food lined up as well. Please click the linkbelow to register and learn more.
Please feel free to share this invitation with any of your colleagues andcontacts whom you think might be interested to participate.
Andrew Russo Co-Founder & Director
• How can we support family retention and families’ weathering of the economic downturn by promoting strategies for families’ economic stability, advancement and success?
• What Family Economic Success innovations are making a difference?
• What new Family Economic Success resources, programs and services can you connect families with?
For answers to these questions and more, please join us for the 2012 San Francisco Family Economic Success Forum on Thursday, May 24, 9:15am-12:30pm at 455 Golden Gate, Lower Level Auditorium. Advance registration required.
This annual event, which focuses the City’s attention on how families are faring economically, is free and will conclude with a networking reception with delicious dim sum.
• Receive current data about families’ economic conditions.
• Network with policy-makers, elected officials, city departments, funders, and nonprofit organizations concerned about Family Economic Success
• Be briefed on the newly revised SFFSN Family Economic Success Policy Platform
• Learn what progress is being made on promoting Family Economic Success in San Francisco
• Celebrate the successes of the winners of this year’s Family Economic Success Innovation Awards: City College of San Francisco & City College Trustee Steve Ngo – English-as-a-Second Language Education Innovations San Francisco Childcare Planning and Advisory Council – Access to Affordable Childcare Walter & Elise Haas Fund – Promoting Economic Security
• Learn about current and upcoming resources, programs, and initiatives that you can connect families with to support their Family Economic Success
Here’s the link for more information and to register. Please feel free to share it with other colleagues and contacts whom you think might be interested to participate: http://sffesforum2012.eventbrite.com