CLEAR Attendant (65 – 70 Positions)
San Francisco International Airport
· Validate airline documents and verify member traveler identity.
· Perform as an airport concierge and deliver a great experience for all airport customers and tell people who are not yet a member the benefits of joining.
· As a fan of technology the attendant will be asked to maneuver Kiosks, with the help of our technical support team, for trouble-shooting, upgrading and/or maintenance requirements.
HOURS PER WEEK
RATE PER HOUR
$13.00 per hour
All employees will receive the following benefits after 60 days:
· Medical, Dental and Vision (all employees over 20 hours).
· Membership for employee and family member/significant other.
· Employee discounts through ADP.
· Wellness program.
· Employee Assistance Program.
· Voluntary benefits.
· Life insurance.
· 10 Holidays (paid time and a half if worked)
· 15 Personal Time Off Days per calendar year (accrued at 1.25 per month the first year and can be used after completing 90 days of employment).
· Commuter vouchers or paid parking.
All –must be able to work all shifts, any day
· High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma.
· Minimum of 2 years customer service experience.
· Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) badge.
· Pass a 10-year background check, pre-employment drug test, and criminal history records check.
· Must be able to stand for a long period.
· 2 years of IT, Hospitality and/or Sales and Marketing experience preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Email resume as MS Word attachment to: email@example.com. Please include in the subject line “AlClear – CLEAR Attendant” and yourSCHEDULE availability. ONLYMS Word attachments will be accepted.
Open until Filled
COMPANY WEB SITE