The next planning meeting for the AfroSolo Community Health Fair will take place on
Thursday, July 14th at 1:30 pm
Ella Hill Hutch Community Center
1050 McAllister Street
Meeting at the Center will provide everyone an opportunity to see the space and get a general idea of howthe Health Fair will be laid out.
We will continue our planning for the Back to School Celebration, in collaboration with Mo’ MAGIC’s Backpack Giveaway taking place on Saturday, August 13th from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. This will be our 3rd annual Celebration where we expect over 1,500 people to attend.
If you have any questions, and/or if you plan to attend, please contact Thomas Simpson at email@example.com.
Below is a list of organizations registered to participate. If you would like to participate, email Thomas and he will send you a registration form.
- American Red Cross
- Bay Area Black Nurses
- Bay Area Region Network for a Healthy CA
- Black Brothers Esteem/SF AIDS Foundation
- CA Pacific Medical Center
- Cultivating Unity, Pride and Empowerment of the Deaf
- Kaiser Permanente
- Maxine Hall Community Clinic
- On Lok
- SF African American Community Health Equity Council
- SF Office of Citizen Complaints
- SFDPH – HIV Testing
- SF Rec and Park
- SF Vegetarian Society
- St. Mary’s Medical Center
- Tzu Chi Foundation
- Westside Community Services