As we take an adventure to Point Reyes National Seashore learning and experiencing first hand what it takes to preserve and conserve our natural areas. You will have an opportunity to participate in a 4 day, three night adventure that will explore environmental career opportunities. This will be a chance to spend 4 continuous days in a national park working on projects involving science, natural inventories, and population monitoring. All projects will educational and improve the Point Reyes National Seashore.
Eligible participants will:
- be provided round trip transportation from Point Reyes to a central location in San Francisco
- receive on-site training & support in conducting with environmental science & research activities
- be provided with all food and lodging throughout the week (except first day lunch)
- get to work with other teens from the Bay Area
- receive a $160 reward after completion of the week
- commit to attend the full week at Point Reyes National Seashore: Monday, June 13 – Thursday, June 16, 2011
The application deadline has been extended to June 3, 2011.
For more information or questions, contact Ernesto Pepito at:
Fax to 415.561-7695