The Planning Department has released a new publicly accessible Property Information Map on the SF Planning Department website, www.sfplanning.org. This service will be a very useful tool for your staff to access detailed property information to do their work.
The new Property Information Map provides a single access point for a variety of useful property data, zoning and project information. This handy map search tool and the wide range of information it makes available enables anyone to search for specific information on every parcel of land in the City.
Among the useful records and resources available for each property are:
• Property Information (including Assessor’s Reports and various Maps)
• Zoning Information (including Zoning Districts and other Applicable Regulations)
• Historic Preservation Record of the Property
• Project History of the Property
• Building Permit & Other Permit History of the Property
• Enforcement Complaint Record of the Property
The Property Information Map can be accessed at: http://propertymap.sfplanning.org
Please share this information with any members of your staff that can benefit from this innovative, new resource.