Thursday, May 19
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
1390 ½ Turk Street (at Fillmore Street)
This is a free event and everyone is welcome to attend!
- Memory Loss
- Sleep Problems
- Elder Abuse
- Home Safety
- Heart Disease
- Healthy Cooking
Free services on-site:
- Blood Pressure & Glucose Screening – UCSF
- Medi-cal/Medicare Advocacy & Advice – Hi-Cap
- Medication questions answered – ADHC nurse
- Safety awareness – SF Police Outreach
- Mind/body health screening – IOA
- Cantonese & Russian interpreters available
Prizes, fun activities, and free food!
This event is presented by the Institute on Aging in partnership with the Western Addition Senior Center, and made possible by funding from San Francisco Department of Public Health and Mental Health Services Act.
For more information, please contact:
Jodie Stein, M.A., MFT Intern
Project Assistant, Older Adults Behavioral Health
Institute on Aging
3575 Geary Blvd.
San Francisco, CA 94118
Part-Time Hours: Tues, Thurs, Fri, 9-5