Managing Ongoing Health Conditions
6-Week WORKSHOPS! FREE!
Space is limited – Call Now! Everyone is Welcome!
FREE gifts and awards will be given to participants completing the workshop!
Do you or someone you love or care for have:
- High blood pressure
- Heart problems
- Chronic Health problems
Learn how to:
- Manage pain, stress, fatigue and emotions
- Work better with your doctor and healthcare professionals
- Set goals and problem solve to make positive changes in your life
- Be more fit and eat healthier
- Feel better and reduce your health care costs
Date & Time:
From Mar 29 – May 3, 2011
Tuesdays 2:00 – 4:30 PM
NCPHS – Eastern Park Apts
711 Eddy @ Polk
San Francisco, CA 94109
Contact: Jennifer Sinnott at (415) 776-0114 x230
Pre-registration is required by:
- Contacting Workshop Coordinator above or
- San Francisco Dept. of Aging & Adult Services Information & Referral at (415) 355-6700 or
- On-line: Healthier-Living-SF.eventbrite.com
Workshop will be in English. For more information please contact Jennifer Sinnott at (415) 776-0114 x230, or email: email@example.com.
Developed by Stanford University School of Medicine and Co-Sponsored by San Francisco Dept. of Aging & Adult Services, 30th Street Senior Center, a program of OnLok, Inc., and NCPHS