Want something fun to do this Summer?
Join the Urban Trail Blazers as we explore the outdoors, learn about our environment, and get hands-on experience preserving Golden Gate National Parks. Work with real Park Rangers to build and care for park trails. Investigate the health of the environment while building your own healthy body. Hike the Juan Bautista de Anza Trail! Go Kayaking! Camping in a stunning National Park!
Participants earn a $225 award for full participation in the program.
To apply, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in the 6th, 7th, or 8th grade
- Attend a public middle school in the San Francisco
- Be committed to attending daily sessions
- Attend a 6 week session, June 21st – July 29th, Tuesday-Friday, 9:30am-2:45pm
- Summer sessions includes no less than 3 overnight trips
- Complete an application, including questions, and parent or guardian signature
- Bring in COMPLETED application and participate in a short interview on:
Saturday, April 30th
Crissy Field Center
1199 East Beach, Presidio, SF
MUNI Bus Lines: 28, 30, 43
For more information contact:
Youth Leadership Coordinator
(415) 561-7769 or
The Crissy Field Center is a partnership project between the Golden GateNational Parks Conservancy, National Park Service and the Presidio Trust.