EdRev 2011: Stand Up, Speak Out!
Saturday, April 16
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
24 Willie Mays Plaza, SF
New in EdRev 2011
Each year we learn a lot about how to improve EdRev for the following year. We have worked on simplifying the structure of the day to make it easier to find what you need and to decide what to see and do!
Some new features of Edrev 2011 are:
- Exhibitor Hall open almost the entire day, 9 am – 2 pm
- 8 workshops, a lower number than last year, each repeated in the morning and the afternoon – making it easier to choose, and harder to miss something you wanted to hear!
- Keynote Address will be later in the day – starting at 11:30 am
- After-Party for students, 2 pm – 5 pm
- Spanish interpretation services will be available. Our flyer is in Spanish on one side too!
EdRev 2011 Schedule:
8:45 am Registration Opens
9:00 am – 2:00 pm Exhibitor Hall Open
9:45 am – 11:00 am First Workshop Session
11:00 am – 11:15 am Break
11:15 am – 11:30 am Opening Remarks
11:30 am – 12:45 pm Keynote Address
12:45 pm – 2:00 pm Lunch
2:00 pm – 3:15 pm Second Workshop Session
2:00 pm – 5:00 pm After Party
Please sign up soon to let us know you’re coming! Here are the registration options:
- Free Registration for Students and Teachers
- General registration: $60
- Volunteer for part of the day and attend for free!
- If the cost is too high for you, apply for an Adult Scholarship
- Service Providers: Be one of our 100+ Exhibitors, or if you can’t make it on the day…
- Advertise in the Program
(these links will take you to ParentsEducationNetwork.org to sign up)
For participants and attendees traveling from out of town, we have arranged an economical block booking at a nearby hotel.
Hotel: Downtown Courtyard Marriott, 299 Second Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
PEN Block Room Rate for Thursday (4/14/11), Friday (4/15/11) and Saturday (4/16/11): $119 per room. For Reservations: Call (800) 321-2211. Ask for the PEN Block Room Rate at the Downtown Courtyard Marriott. Reservations are first come, first serve!