- between the ages of 14-17,
- a resident of San Francisco,
- in High School or GED Program,
- legally eligible to work, and
- wanting an awesome job this summer?
On Monday, April 18, the 2011 Summer Application will be available to download at www.myeep.org, and for pick-up in person at your local MYEEP agency.
What a MYEEP participant’s summer will look like:
- 8 hours of pre-employment training
- 8 hours of skill building workshops
- 20 hours per week of work at a coordinator-supported non-profit or private sector job placement.
What you will need (*based on the form I-9 Employment Eligibility Form): List A OR List B plus List C.
- List A: a US Passport or Permanent Resident Card, OR
- List B: Driver’s License, State-issued ID Card, or School Report Card, AND
- List C: Social Secuirty Card, Original or Certified Copy of Birth Certificate, or ID Card for Use of Resident
Applications due by Friday, May 6, at 5:00 pm.