Considering a Career in Health Care?
- Average starting wages of $10 – $20 per hour
- Opportunities for advancement
- A wide range of occupations
- And a career you care about
Health Care Academy offers:
- Youth Programs – Healthcare Bridge
- Entry-level Clinical Courses
- Job Search for Unemployed Workers
- Age 18 or Older
- Age 17-21 – Healthcare Bridge
- Authorized to Work in the U.S.
- Unemployed &/or Low-income
Learn more at a Health Care Academy Orientation! The next orientation is on March 18 at 10:00 am at 1500 Mission Street.
Orientations provide information on:
- Training tracks and career options
- Employment opportunities for unemployed Health Care workers
- Minimum qualifications
- The application and enrollment process
For more information, including orientation dates & locations, please call 415-401-4889 or visit www.oewd.org/Sector_Academy_Healthcare.aspx.