Are You Interested in FREE Job Readiness, Work Experience, Educational Services, and Support Services, while earning a weekly educational grant?
The RAMP-SF Academy is actively accepting applications for their upcoming sessions.
To apply, you must attend a RAMP-SF Academy orientation.
- March 3rd at 1449 Webster Street, Western Addition 1 Stop
- March 10th at 1500 Mission Street, Goodwill 1 Stop
- March 17th at 3120 Mission Street, Mission 1 Stop
- March 24th at 73 Leland Avenue, Visitacion Valley 1 Stop
ALL ORIENTATIONS START AT 3PM SHARP!
RAMP-SF is a paid 7-week job readiness training program that includes wrap-around support services, classroom-based learning, hands-on team building, physical exercise, substance abuse and mental health services and a work based learning experience. Upon successful completion of the program, participants have the potential of being connected to “next step” employment, training, and educational opportunities.
WHY CHOOSE RAMP-SF?
The RAMP SF Academy is a FREE 7-Week Job Readiness Program…
- Reduce Your Barriers to Employment
- Get Connected to a Career Path
- Earn a Weekly Educational Grant
To Join the RAMP-SF Program You Must…
- Attend a RAMP-SF Orientation
- Be a Resident of San Francisco
- Be 18-24 Years Old
- Have the Ability to Obtain and Present Right-to-Work Documents
- Have the Ability to Communicate in English
- Be Willing to Take a Drug Test (WILL NOT AFFECT Eligibility)
RAMP-SF aims to prepare you with the knowledge, skills, and opportunities that will put you on the pathway to a successful and rewarding career!
Questions? Contact Amber at 415-928-7417 extension 307 or email@example.com.