Fast. Free. Confidential. Community tax preparation service.
“I trust the free tax site in my neighborhood to help me get my taxes done right and get my refund fast!”
Last year, 51,963 Bay Area residents trusted Earn It! Keep It! Save It! to file their taxes. You can too. At more than 200 locations, trained tax preparers will make sure you get the largest refund you qualify for! Your 2010 income must be less than $49,000 to qualify for free services.*
Call 211 or 800-358-8832 or go to www.earnitkeepitsaveit.org to find a site near you!
* Except at AARP sites.
What to bring:
- Photo identification for each person on your tax return
- Social Security card or ITIN for each person on your tax return
- W-2 forms for all jobs held in 2010
- All 1099 or 1098 forms
- Child care provider information
- Landlord’s name, address and phone number for the CA renter’s credit
- A voided check for direct deposit
- Last year’s tax return
Be sure to ask if you qualify for the San Francisco Working Families Credit (worth $125 if you ask for direct deposit!)