Community Vital Signs Workshops
Each meeting will be an opportunity to discuss key issues with other passionate community health stakeholders. Join us for any or all health goals.
Time & Location:
From 10 a.m. to Noon
San Francisco Department of Public Health
101 Grove Street, Room 220
- Feb. 4: Have a Safe and Healthy Place to Live/Improve Behavioral Health (please note the change in topics)
- March 4: Improve Health and Health Care Access for Persons with Disabilities/Promote Healthy Aging
- April 1: Stop the Spread of Infectious Diseases/Prevent and Detect Cancer
- May 6: Increase Access to Quality Medical Care/Raise Healthy Kids
- June 3: Increase Physical Activity and Healthy Eating to Reduce Chronic Disease/Eliminate Health Disparities (please note the change in topics)
If there is a health goal that you are passionate about, join our effort:
- Contribute your ideas and discuss assets, best practices and resource gaps for each health goal
- Network with other affinity group members
- Help us map out San Francisco’s many organizations and programs and create a pathway to reach our health goals
Please RSVP for the first meeting by Feb. 3 to Frances Culp at email@example.com.