Cash for College can help you find grants, loans, and scholarships for college. FREE workshops will be held throughout San Francisco high schools from January 19 to February 3. High School seniors who attend any of the workshops, complete a survey, and submit their FAFSA & Cal-Grant by the March 2nd deadline become automatically eligible for a $1,000 scholarship!
What to bring:
- Social Security card for each family member or ITIN number for each working adult
- 2010 Tax Return
- Name, address, and phone number of landlord for renter’s credit
- Child care provider name, address, and Tax ID number
- Voided check for direct deposit
- W2s and other income forms
George Washington High School
600 32nd Avenue
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 — 6:30-9:00 pm
(Translation available in Cantonese & Spanish)
No RSVP required. For more details, please visit www.sfcalsoap.org. For more questions, please contact: 415-921-5537 or firstname.lastname@example.org.