A Tax-Aid Event at Goodwill Industries in Partnership with Intuit Tax Freedom Project
January 29, 2011
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
1500 Mission Street, San Francisco
Get the help you need and file your taxes for FREE. Volunteers will be on site to help you file.
It’s FREE! You qualify to file your Federal and State returns for FREE if ONE of the following applies to you for tax year 2010:
- You made $49,000 or less
- You qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
It’s QUICK! If you are due a refund and you e-file, you can get your money in as few as 12 days.
It’s EASY! File your state and federal taxes using Turbo Tax Freedom Edition, and if you have questions, volunteers and tax experts will be on hand to assist you.
What you need to bring:
- Copy of 2009 tax return, if available
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) for each family member
- Proof of income including W2s and 1099 forms
- Documentation of deductible expenses
- Account and routing numbers of checking and savings accounts for direct deposit and a faster refund
For more information or to find out about additional free tax events, call 415-963-8633.