Please join Supervisor Mirkarimi, the Office of Economic & Workforce Development, and LISC (Local Initiatives Support Corporation) for a Community Forum on:
Monday, November 15
6:00 – 8:00 PM
West Bay Conference Center
1290 Fillmore Street (at Eddy Street)
The meeting will include Progress Reports on economic development initiatives that were identified as priorities by the community at our last community forum on July 27. Agenda items include:
- Update on The Fillmore Events & Promotions Mini Grant Program
- Awning & Signage Program for existing and new businesses
- The proposed Fillmore Marketplace (a venue for micro/small businesses to sell their products)
- Business Technical Assistance provided by Urban Solutions
- The Fillmore Merchants Committee, and
- Ideas for how you can participate in bringing added vibrancy to the Fillmore commercial corridor.
Please join us…we look forward to your participation!
For additional information, please contact Andrea Baker at 415-749-2496.